Our spring/summer gilet uses a lightweight windproof, waterproof, stretchable and breathable fabric on the front and side panels to provide you with protection on those chilly descents or when you get caught out by a sudden change in weather conditions.
The rear panel is made from our jersey fabric which is a super lightweight, breathable and quick-dry fabric to keep you cool. As this is an occasional gilet we've also removed the rear pockets to make it lighter and easier to stow in a jersey pocket.
However, we've included what we're calling 'grab gaps' in the rear panel so you can easily reach through the gaps to your laden jersey pockets beneath whilst on the move. You no longer have to stop riding or struggle with lifting the rear of your gilet just to get that energy gel out!
We've used an invisible YKK zip with a larger ring puller which makes finding and gripping the zip easier when you're wearing gloves. There are also two full-length reflective strips on the rear panel to improve your visibility in adverse lighting conditions.
- Windproof, waterproof, stretchable and breathable front and side panels
- Super lightweight honeycomb knit Italian fabric rear panel
- Grab Gaps in the rear panel to enable access to jersey pockets
- Easily packable
- Silicone gripper hem to maintain fit
- Full-length rear reflective strips
- Full-length YKK invisible zip
View our Sizing Guide